Welcome to William Ross Architecture!

I'm William Ross, and I'm an Architecture student because I care about Architecture. Architecture matters because it effects every aspect of our lives at home and around the globe. So what makes good Architecture?

Join me on my quest to answer that question and others as I explore inspiring buildings and develop my own designs. I want to hear from you! If you care about Architecture too, reach out - I look forward to collaborating. Together we can build a better world for everyone.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Roof Detail Examples

Here are some examples of my hand drafting skills showing different roof details. On the left, I have illustrated an example Flat Roof Assembly. On the right, I've detailed a Low Slope Roof Assembly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classical Architecture: What is it all about?

Classical architecture is very exciting the more I've learned about it during my life. It is also alive and well, with a plethora of con...